Thanks Megan, I did take most of them at travel town. They say that have a really strict photo policy but I was taking pictures right in front of a worker and they said nothing. The little boy LOVES trains so he was in heaven and a little hard to contain so I am happy we got some cute stuff.
I am a photographer and retoucher and I love what I do. If you are interested in simplistic and creative portraits contact me for questions, scheduling and pricing. I am a recent transplant to Los Angeles and will travel to locations in California, Utah and Arizona.
What cute pictures! Did you take them in travel town? That's a really good idea for a photo location. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Megan, I did take most of them at travel town. They say that have a really strict photo policy but I was taking pictures right in front of a worker and they said nothing. The little boy LOVES trains so he was in heaven and a little hard to contain so I am happy we got some cute stuff.
ReplyDelete