I had the pleasure of being a nanny and photographer for my sister's family in Colorado last week. Here are a few shots of the girls! What a wonderful place to shoot, right out the back door! Hopefully I will be heading back to Colorado soon.
Holy Cow Em!!! You are INCREDIBLE!!! Seriously--I love the angles, expressions coloring--they look like paintings!! How did you do that? Can I blow them up? Thank you SO much, I can't believe you didn't show me earlier! I'm so lucky to have such a great SISTER! and my kids are SO lucky to have such a great Aunt!
I am a photographer and retoucher and I love what I do. If you are interested in simplistic and creative portraits contact me for questions, scheduling and pricing. I am a recent transplant to Los Angeles and will travel to locations in California, Utah and Arizona.
Wow these are all BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! Love the ones with the sunset.
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow Em!!! You are INCREDIBLE!!! Seriously--I love the angles, expressions coloring--they look like paintings!! How did you do that? Can I blow them up? Thank you SO much, I can't believe you didn't show me earlier! I'm so lucky to have such a great SISTER! and my kids are SO lucky to have such a great Aunt!
ReplyDeletegorgeous! the girls and the scenery.
ReplyDeletei'm waiting for you to post more of my wedding!!
and i want you to take some of Dinah someday.
Liz, I would LOVE to take some of dinah! and I will post some of you wedding when I find the DVD in all my storage boxes! hahah
ReplyDelete