Em, I love these photos!! You do such a good job. We will have to have you come out and take our family photo. I would love one in the fall here! I will have to talk to you about it when the leaves start to change.:)
I am a photographer and retoucher and I love what I do. If you are interested in simplistic and creative portraits contact me for questions, scheduling and pricing. I am a recent transplant to Los Angeles and will travel to locations in California, Utah and Arizona.
Em,
ReplyDeleteI love these photos!! You do such a good job. We will have to have you come out and take our family photo. I would love one in the fall here! I will have to talk to you about it when the leaves start to change.:)
The one with the four boxes in one photo is so cute!
ReplyDelete